Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blogging Jobs Careers

Fantastic post by Michele Martin - Blogging for Personal Branding. I would have titled it as Blogging and Your Career. After reading this, I think you will realize the value that Michele is bringing that I mentioned in Social Job Seeker Resource. While I focus on Tapping the Social Grid as a part of current work. Michele is focusing on using Social Media as part of your Career. They are not mutually exclusive, and in many ways, she's covering the more important topic.

At some point Michele and I will have to come up with how you can:
  • Always be Learning
  • Always be Networking
  • Always be Helping Your Career
Now go over to Michele's blog and subscribe.

No comments: