Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Social Job Seeker Resource

Yesterday, I was lamenting on the lack of resources available to people seeking jobs who don't know how to use social media. I had blogged about one technique in the past - Networking to a Job. But we realistically need a whole lot on this topic.

I just saw that Michele Martin has set up the Career Commons. Knowing Michele, this will be a fantastic discussion and resource. I don't have time right now to get directly involved, so I hope that people who participate will create resources that help provide practical advice for job seekers.

She has her first informal webinar for February 9, 2009 at 12 noon (EST). But she's limiting participation. I'd suggest you move quickly if you want to participate.

No comments: