How to Get to Your Big IdeaThe Big Idea for my presentation really comes down to:
1. Wade through the facts, figures and themes of a topic until you can distill it to the point where it can be expressed in fewer than 10 words.
2. Shape your message around those 10 words.
3. When your audience hears your presentation, what is it you want them to remember above all else? Tell them the name of your Big Idea and that that is what you want them to remember.
- Using tools and methods to
- Reach other people
- To help with my concept work problems.