Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Introduction to Wikis, Blogs, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking and RSS

As background for an upcoming presentation, I wanted to create a page that provides background resources that explain various eLearning 2.0 tools. I immediately thought of the Common Craft videos. I've embedded them below.

Are there other good introductory resources? How about for blogs?

Social Bookmarking

Social Networking




Harold Jarche said...

Check out the WeblogProject

Angela White said...

Check out this blog!

Tony Karrer said...

Harold - thanks for the pointer.

Angela - that really cracked me up. I was all excited to check it out. Oh wait. :)

Ray Jimenez, PhD said...


I love these. I saw if last week.

This is what I call 3-Minute e-Learning.

I wish most of our "developers" make things this simple, then we can cut all the cost of production, and speed up delivery.



Fabian said...

The CommonCraft Show rocks. I think it is really well made and very educational. Thank you for posting these.

dennis said...

hey, these are great videos. I have a website called and I'm wondering if anyone has any cool ideas for it. I initially thought social bookmarking but i think it's been done to death. any other suggestions are very welcome.