When you go to the conference page via the link above, you can see that it's a big wiki. People are already in putting in their names, ideas, etc.
There's also a link to the To Do page. Currently, this page lists some tasks that I'm sure I could figure out how to do, but I'm hoping that some reader might be willing to take on...
- Add .vcf files next to each session to allow people to add to their calendar.
- Add a Google Calendar for the event?
- Add link for time conversion
- Add help links for editing the Wiki
- Blog tag? "CLTI" has been suggested. Add a page that might show what bloggers are writing about the conference.
- Let conference calendars know about this event
Can anyone help?