Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Monday, May 21, 2007

Historic Maps

I just saw on Learn-Learn-Learn, a blog that I've been following for a while a link to one of my favorite clients (we've worked off-and-on for 10 years): David Rumsey Historical Map Collection, Historic Maps » of New York. If you like historic maps, prepare to lose yourself for a little bit of time.

Let me know if you have thoughts around faceted browsing (what, where, who, when) - something new for this collection.

One thing we are trying to figure out these days is how people are going to want to use things like maps and artwork. Certainly, I can see it in Genealogy. But, what else?

No comments: