My claim back then was the Yahoo MyWeb has some features that made it better for a lot of corporate users, and while I hate to argue for its use, the fact that two years later after Yahoo acquired del.icio.us (delicious), they've not addressed these issues is a surprise.
What were the issues I cited back in 2006?
- Searching within the contents of my bookmarked pages
- Page caching (so I don't lose the pages I've bookmarked)
- Control on sharing of bookmarks (private, friends or public)
- Categories of Friends (so I can have family, work, etc.)
- Web Badge for Integration into my Blog
Yahoo has so many issues these days, you'd think when there are obvious, high value features, they would attack them.
Maybe in another two years, they will do something more than skin deep.