Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Monday, September 17, 2007

Orange County - eLearning 2.0 Presentation

Here is my presentation on eLearning that was presented at the Orange County ASTD. I'm trying Slideshare for the first time. I've embedded the presentation from last week that I mentioned before.



SlideShare Link


A few posts that go along with the content:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great presentation, Tony. Thanks for meeting with us last week. Very informative. I remember there was also an introductory stack with some great opening quotes. I wonder if you might be willing to make those available, as well? Best regards,

Mel
ASTD-OC Technology SIG Member

Anonymous said...

great post.
thanks for sharing.