Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Delicious Upgrade

Yesterday, at my presentation Introduction to eLearning 2.0 - ASTD OC, I mentioned that Yahoo MyWeb had a few features that del.icio.us was sorely missing. And that had made me previously conclude: Yahoo MyWeb better than del.icio.us, rollyo, et.al. for Personal / Group Learning

However, I told everyone that del.icio.us had been acquired by Yahoo and it was likely that slowly these features would get integrated. And today, I just saw - and Delicious 2.0.

It looks like search across content of bookmarked pages has been addressed. Not sure whether control of sharing has been.

Wish I had an invite so I could tell. :)

No comments: