But here's the real answer and I'm going to call it Tony's eLearning 2.0 Law #1:
You will NOT really understand Web 2.0 and eLearning 2.0 until you begin to experience it yourself.and that brings me to Tony's eLearning 2.0 Law #2:
You WON'T be effective in helping others with eLearning 2.0 until you help yourself with eLearning 2.0.To that end, the real advice I have for people to understand the topic is to dive in. You can look at guides such as those mentioned in:
- Start a blog that you will use to journal your learning experience
- Sign-up for a few other tools talked about in the guides listed above
- Answer the question (in your blog):
- How can I use these tools to improve my personal learning?
- How can these tools be used to help other people learn?
NOW GO DO IT. No really! GO DO IT!