- It shows me that you care.
- That it inspired a thought or a question.
I learn a tremendous amount from the comments on my blog. So, please, please, leave a comment.
Have I begged enough?
I welcome comments on this blog — suggestions, affirmations, critiques, questions.
I ask that your comments:
- are constructive and not personal or hurtful
- are related to the content of the post
- include personal connections to what the post is about. A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
I try to respond to comments fairly quickly. In some cases, I wait a little while so that other people can weigh in.
How to Leave a Comment
To leave a comment, just click on the "Post a Comment" link near the bottom of each post.
It will take you to a page that looks something like:
You can provide various bits of information so we know who you are. I'd recommend not doing Anonymous comments unless that's really important. It's pretty easy to just give a name/URL combination.
This is pretty simple, so please leave a comment.