Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Conference Preparation

As I'm thinking about going to the eLearningGuild Annual Gathering in Boston next month and ASTD in Atlanta in June, I went back to look at some notes I had created before around getting ready for conferences ... Be an Insanely Great Professional Conference Attendee

And the net of it was that you really needed to be prepared with good questions, which I had talked about in: Better Questions for Learning Professionals

Then, I realized that the LCB Big Question from February would be a good thing to look back at:

I also ran across this good post: Conference Survival Guide for the Web Worker with some good suggestions.

No comments: