Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Corporate Social Bookmarking Tools

I was just asked on twitter about using social bookmarking tools that work behind the firewall. I thought I had blogged about this before, but I'm not finding the post.

Here are the social bookmarking tools that I commonly cite in presentations:
Any others? Good comparisons of these?

I originally included: Jive Software - because I thought they had it, but it appears they don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our application, RivalMap (http://www.rivalmap.com), has a powerful news reader and social bookmarking feature, in addition to many other tools. We don't exclusively focus on the enterprise market, but we have customers ranging from Fortune 1000 companies down to startups.

It's an SaaS app, but so is Cogenz so I figured being on-premise wasn't a requirement :).

Thanks,
Andrew Holt
RivalSoft Inc.