- What are the benefits, ROI, outcomes to be expected from LMS implementation?
- What are the implementation, acquisition, options - insource, outsource, build vs. buy?
- What are the challenges and pitfalls of integrating with multiple learning sources?
- How do you train and support staff so they use the system effectively?
- How does the LMS support or enhance curriculum planning?
- How complicated do you make it? Should you just get going with an LMS or wait until you really know what you need (which might take years)?
- How do you get buy-in from staff and organization?
- What are the costs? What's reasonable?
- How do you integrate with other tools and databases?
- What is the future for LMS products?
- Does the LMS help with eCommerce?
- Do you want to couple LCMS and LMS selection?
- Is it a good idea to have an integrator handling the LMS (Accenture, IBM, ACS, etc.)?
- How long does it take to select and implement?
- Make or buy?
- Migrating from one LMS to another?
- How do you deal with more than one LMS?
Monday, November 05, 2007
LMS - Questions
I'm about to present at the LMS session at DevLearn. Lance just asked everyone for the key questions they have given where they are. I wanted to capture this to be able to come back and talk about a few of these items later: