- Should they try to stay behind the scenes and put members out in front?
- Should they have a strong voice and opinion that champions approaches or direction for the members?
- Do they need to remain neutral?
- How can they avoid abusing high profile, influential positions?
- When they have valuable resources that are free, requires membership, or for fee that could be of value to someone who posts a question, what's appropriate? Should they point people to it? Should they sit back and hope someone else does?
Mark, Heidi and I have shared our opinions on this via email, but I'm very curious to hear what you think about this issue.
Please take a minute or two to share your thoughts in the comments section (or in a blog post).