Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Monday, January 05, 2009

Error Accessing eLearning Learning?

I'm hoping you will help me ...

My blogging cohort Ken Allan - reported to me that he was having trouble access the eLearning Learning content community. Ken lives in New Zealand, but having worked on lots of international sites, I have a hard time believing that it's something to do with that.

So, can you help by clicking over to eLearning Learning and letting me know if you have any kind of problem?

6 comments:

Tracy Parish said...

No trouble here in Ontario.

Anonymous said...

No problem from Australia

Elinor said...

No problem here in Belgium either.

Anonymous said...

Good connectivity here on Jupiter!

Tony Karrer said...

Gary - that explains a lot. :)

Thanks for the reports.

This is very strange that Ken is the only special case.

Blogger In Middle-earth said...

Ah Tony!

All along I've suspected that I was a special case, not exactly an outlier, but a special case nevertheless :-)

Nice to know that access is good on Jupiter. Anyone out there near Alpha Centauri?

Thanks for the support!
from Middle-earth