This is an online call for people who can "demonstrate" their system. Even if you can't participate - please help me get the word out on this.
Because of my concerns about bandwidth - demonstrations will really be screen shot slides. Sorry. This makes it a bit harder to demonstrate 3D worlds, video based training, etc. But it can still be done - just screen shot it and plan to explain it.
Generally we are looking for examples of a variety of different kinds of solutions. We hope they will vary from practical solutions to common problems to leading edge solutions. Some example areas and this is by no means inclusive:
- Self-Paced Courses
- Performance Support Tools
- Mobile Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Social / Network Learning
- 3D Learning
- Interesting Tools
To participate, you must be available May 21 from 9AM to Noon Pacific Time.
If you are interested, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- A brief description
- A couple of example screen shots
We are also trying to come up with ways to effectively share examples that are not shown real-time during the session.
Two last things:
- Please help me spread the word about this.
- If you know of places that examples already are captured, please point me to those. Another aspect of this is beginning to capture examples that will be available online.