- with the content out in the network
- on the eLearning Learning
- searches that land on us and that occur on the site,
- and various other kinds of behaviors.
We are particularly excited that this capability will soon allow us to have a weekly post that highlights hot list for the week. This will be something like:
Hot List for the Week of 1/2/2009 - 1/9/2009Hot List Posts
- Tool Set 2009
- The U.S. Air Force: Moving Full Scale Into Social Media
- Year of the cloud
- Rypple: telling it like it is
- 2009 Predictions, Remembrance and Challenges
- What is the TRUE cost Rapid eLearning?
- Social Learning Question of the Day E-Book
- Now You Can Design E-Learning Courses Like a Pro
- Twitter, Networks, and “following” people
- Learning Circuits Blog Big Question: What are your Challenges, Plans and Predictions for 2009
- Hopes and Predictions for 2009
- How to Embed Almost Anything in your Website
- Copyright-friendly image source websites " Moving at the Speed of Creativity
- YouTube - E-learning tips
- eLearning Learning
Notes on the weekly hot list.
- The posts come from the primary sources for this group. Other items come from other sources.
- Keywords are based on occurrences this week in addition to other social signals.
I'm very curious to hear any reactions to this idea of a hot list.